Please do not try to force open your KEEP! Instead, go through the trouble shooting steps below.
You're probably experiencing a connectivity issue, let's troubleshoot together!
Please follow these steps:
- Check if you have internet access on your phone. It's essential for a seamless connection.
- Make sure the wifi network your KEEP is connected to is 2.4 Ghz and is up and running smoothly. You can test this by connecting your phone or computer to the same wifi network.
- Ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on your phone and that your KEEP is listed as a paired device.
If you have confirmed that both Wifi and Bluetooth are working properly, but you're still unable to connect to your box, please proceed with the following steps:
- Log out of your account, force close your app, and then reopen it. (On your home screen, swipe up from the bottom and pause in the middle to close the app completely.)
- Restart your KEEP by holding the single button on the back for approximately 10 seconds or until the display turns off.
- Give it a couple of minutes to restart.
- Once the display turns back on, log back into your account via the KEEP app and try opening or closing your box.
If you're still unable to open your KEEP through the KEEP app please reach out to us through our website or email us at email@example.com.
If you need urgent access to your device, please include the word "urgent" in the subject line of your email and we'll get back to you as soon as we can!