Your KEEP is probably taking a nap in Sleep Mode! No worries, it happens sometimes. Simply press the back button once!
Still not working? Let's troubleshoot together:
- Make sure the power cable is firmly connected to your KEEP and the power outlet is working.
- If your device has been unplugged for a while, allow up to 30 minutes for the battery to recharge.
- In 'Device settings" on the KEEP app, make sure 'Brightness' is set to the max (the toggle is all the way to the right).
If your KEEP is plugged in and fully charged, try restarting your KEEP. To do this:
- Hold the button on the back for approximately 12 seconds.
- Give it a couple of minutes to restart. You should see either 'SET-UP' or the current time once it's ready.
If the issue persists, please reach out to us at email@example.com, and we'll be happy to further assist you.